- Seven (7) days from the date of purchase to return textbooks and course materials. *Certain exceptions apply.
- Original register receipt is required for return or exchange.
- Refunds will be given in the same form as the original purchase with original receipt.
- Textbooks MUST be in original/saleable condition.
- Packaged books must be in original package. Shrink wrap MUST NOT BE BROKEN to receive full credit.
- If past the seven days the original receipt, student ID, and drop slip are required for refunds.
- All returns are the subject to management approval. The JCC FSA Campus Store reserves the right to give in-store credit as a refund at management's discretion.
- ALL SPECIAL ORDER BOOKS ARE NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Fifteen (15) days for return or exchange.
- Original register receipt required for return or exchange.
- Refunds will be in the same form as original purchase with original receipt.
- Merchandise must be in original/saleable condition.
- Laptops, Tablets, Cameras, Flash Drives-ALL SALES FINAL
- NOT RETURNABLE unless unopened or tested defective within 15 days of purchase.
- If tested defective by a Manager or Supervisor, the item will be exchanged for the same or equivalent item.
- If item is out of stock, it will be replaced within 5 to 7 business days.
- Computer purchases are covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Systems may be returned for replacement within 15 days of purchase if diagnosed DOA (dead-on-arrival) by a Manager or Supervisor.
- DOA systems must be returned in original packaging and with all contents or a 15% restocking fee will be assessed.
- Other than DOA, systems will be repaired under the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty. The manufacturer will need to be contacted by the customer.
General Merchandise(Apparel, Gift, and Logo items)
- 30 Days from date of purchase to do returns or exchanges.
- Original register receipt or gift receipt required for return or exchange.
- Refunds will be in the same form as original purchase with original receipt.
- Merchandise must be in original/saleable condition.
- School Supplies, Accessories, Clearance items are NON-RETURNABLE.
- All returns are subject to management approval. JCC FSA Campus Store reserves the right to give in-store credit as a refund at management's discretion.
ALL SPECIAL ORDERS ARE NON_RETURNABLE AND NON_REFUNDABLE
Textbook Rental TERMS OF AGREEMENT:
By signing this rental agreement, I agree to the following terms and conditions:
I understand and accept that it is my responsibility to return the books rented under this program to the JCC FSA Campus Store NO LATER THAN: July 5th, 2018.
I also understand that I must pay the difference between the rental fee and the current NEW TEXTBOOK price for each book not returned by: July 5th, 2018.
I also understand that I must pay a $20 Late Fee for each book rented and not returned by: July 5th, 2018.
I understand that my credit card that was used at the beginning of the semester to secure the rental will be charged the Late Fee and the Difference of the rental fee and current new textbook price
I understand that the book(s) rented by me is (are) the property of JCC FSA Campus Stores and in accepting the terms of this rental program, I accept the responsibility to use the book and return it to the JCC FSA Campus Store in a reusable condition
I understand and authorize the JCC FSA Campus Store to place my student records (grades, transcripts, registration) on hold if the credit card is declined when not returned by July 5th, 2018.
I understand that if my book is not returned by the deadline of July 5th, 2018.I will not be eligible for this program the following semester.
I understand that my rental is refundable only if the class was cancelled or that I have proof I dropped the class or I have returned it within the one week time frame.
I understand that there must NOT be excessive highlighting, writing/marking (pen, pencil, or otherwise), liquid damage, nor may it be soiled, bent, torn, or missing pages or covers on or in my rental textbook.
I have read and fully understand that provisions and the terms of this agreement as outlined and I agree to adhere to all conditions and terms as stated.
- A valid SUNY JCC student ID or a valid photo ID and copy of current class schedule (electronic or paper) is required to use Financial Aid.
- Financial Aid can be used to purchase course materials, school supplies, meal plans, one (1) tablet or laptop per semester, and backpacks. Financial Aid cannot be used to purchase apparel or food and drinks. Food and drinks can be purchase in the Campus Store with a meal plan.
- Only the student whose J # is associated with the account is allowed to make purchases.
- Due to FERPA only a student with valid SUNY JCC ID or a valid photo ID and copy of schedule can make inquiries to the balance of the account.
- Charges to the account can only be made if the funds show in the FSA Campus Store system. Funds may be visible to the Financial Aid office but they also must be visible to the Campus Store.
- Items purchased using Financial Aid and refunded will be credited back to the account. Cash refunds will not be given.
- Items cannot be charged to accounts after the Financial Aid charge period has ended. If you have an organization providing a voucher for your textbooks and/or supplies you may be able to charge after the Financial Aid period has ended.
- The FSA Campus Store does not process the mailing of refund checks. Please see the Financial Aid office for more information regarding this.
- To remain tax exempt the following conditions are required: Meal plans and ID Cards are non-transferable and are issued for the SOLE use of the student to whom they are issued. Food and beverages cannot be purchased for another person’s consumption. Refunds follow College policy through census date. $10 set up fee cannot be refunded.
- Meal Plans and J Dollars are per semester. Plan cancellations/reductions or changes can be made any time before the start of the semester and during business hours of the first five days of classes. After the fifth class day, only additions and increases are permitted.. Refunds for total withdrawal subject to College policy.
- In order to receive rollover J Dollars from the fall semester you must have an appropriate Meal Plan for the spring semester which is Plan1,2,or 3. J Dollars are equal to one dollar. Unspent J Dollars may not be used to offset the cost of a spring meal plan. Unspent J Dollars at the end of the spring semester cannot be rolled over to the fall semester. No rolled over or unspent J Dollars will be refunded.
- China, glasses, trays, silverware, or other dining service property must remain in the food service facilities. Sick tray cards are provided through your Resident Director. FSA and Personal Touch Food Service are able to meet the requirements for most medically prescribed diets. Students requiring such service should submit a physician’s letter with detailed information to the FSA Office, Hamilton Collegiate Center (COCE) and Chef/Manager.
- Students and their parents or legal guardians may receive information concerning your meal plans by contacting the FSA Office during regular business hours. (Subject to FERPA regulations)
- Food Service will be closed for the following college holidays: Sept. 3rd, Oct 8th-9th, Nov 21st-23rd. No J Dollars or Meal Plans can be used during those dates. (Dates are subject to change.) All Meal Plans are prorated for short weeks.
- It is the responsibility of the card holder to report any lost or stolen ID Card to the FSA Office to prevent others from using your account. You may report an ID card lost or stolen by going to the designated campus office during normal business hours. Hours listed for each campus on opposite page in this brochure. For Jamestown Campus: After normal business hours and on weekends, lost cards must be reported to the Residence Director.
- Replacement cards are available at the FSA office/Campus Store at a replacement fee of $20.
- Meal Plans may be suspended based on notification to FSA from the college business or financial aid office. Students must contact offices in regard to suspended Meal Plans.
*FSA reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions, as it deems appropriate.
- All full-time, on-campus students are required to have a SUNY JCC Photo ID.
- To receive your Student ID you need to show a copy of current class schedule/student bill in electronic or paper form to validate your J# and a photo ID. If you are a returning student, your ID needs to be validated for the current semester. A new card is not required each semester. Simply come in at your convenience to receive a new date sticker for the current semester.
- It is IMPORTANT that you do not deface your ID. Do not cut, bend, or punch holes in it. The replacement cost for a damaged, lost, stolen, or misplaced ID card is $20.00.
- 1) We will make every attempt to fill the order based on the book preference selected. If a text is not available in the preference selected, it will be filled based on what is in stock (Ex: Used vs. New).
- 2) Some courses offer the choice between textbook packages or with the components of the packages sold separately. If customer orders textbook package and the package components, we will fulfill order with the least expensive required components and remove excess items from your order.
- 3) Textbooks listing online are current, but they are subject to change without notice by either the professor or textbook publisher.
- 4) Items ordered from outside sources based on information on campusstore.sunyjcc.edu are done at your own risk and are not the responsibility of the SUNY JCC FSA Campus Store.
- 5) You will receive multiple emails from the SUNY JCC FSA Campus Store during the web ordering process and it is imperative that the email address you add to your account is in working order: Order Confirmation Email-this email reflects that your order has been submitted and will be processed as soon as possible. Order Pickup Confirmation Email- this email reflects that your order has been packaged and processed and is ready to be picked up in the Campus Store. If you are ordering for the North County Center (Dunkirk) or Olean Campus, it could take an additional 1-2 days for your order to be available on that Campus. You will receive an email when those orders are available to be picked up. Back orders and weatherrelated delays are possible. You may also receive these emails: Items on Backorder Email- this email will alert you to any items that were ordered, but not processed due to the textbook being out of stock. This part of your order will remain active and you will be notified when these items have been processed. You do not need to place another order for any items that are placed on backorder. If you would like to remove backordered items from your order please contact the Campus Store with your last name, order number, and course information. Payment Error Notification- this email will indicate if there is a payment error with your order. Payment errors will include insufficient or no funds available in your Financial Aid account or a denial of the credit/debit card you entered. Customer will be allowed to enter another payment type and order will be sent back for processing. Materials cannot be pulled and held if there is a payment processing error.
- 6) A valid SUNY JCC Student ID is REQUIRED to pick up web orders in the Campus Store.
- 7) Credit Cards or Financial Aid accounts will not be charged until order is packed. A hold will be placed on credit/debit card for the amount of order (which takes into account NEW textbook prices) until the order is packed.
- 8) Web orders can be refunded within 7 days of order pickup. The original pack list is required and all other parts of the textbook refund policy apply.
- 9) Web order returns that are refunded to credit cards could take 3-7 business days for the funds to appear. Type of card, bank, and amount of original charge may impact length of time for credit to show on statement. JCC Campus Store cannot expedite this process.
- 10) All orders selected for home delivery are shipped via UPS. Please note that complete addresses must be submitted (Apt #, Floor #) to ensure package arrives. We cannot ship to P.O. boxes. Shipping and handling charges are standard and non-refundable. The shipping rates are as follows: Summer shipping rates are $9.95. For in-store delivery option, purchaser must select which location: Jamestown, Cattaraugus or NCEC-Dunkirk. Please note that in the summer pickup locations may vary.
- 11) Web orders will normally be processed within 24-48 hours of being submitted. Orders placed after 10AM on Friday cannot be guaranteed to ship before the following Monday. Orders placed on weekends or holidays will not be processed until the next business day the Campus Store is open and may be subject to a longer processing time based on amount of orders received. Web orders will ship within 1-3 business days and could take between 3-10 business days to arrive. In-store pick-up orders will be available within 2-3 business days or sooner, whenever possible, depending on item availability and processing backlog. Customer will be notified by e-mail when order is ready for pick-up.
- 12) Orders that have not been picked up 10 days after order pack date will be returned to stock and charges will be credited back to original payment source. A receipt will be sent to the email address on order. *Please note any Financial Aid orders that have not been picked up by the end of the Financial Aid period will be refunded that day regardless of whether it has been 10 days or not.
- 13) If incorrect textbook is shipped or delivered due to error in packing process, customer must return book to nearest campus store location with original receipt and exchange will be made. If correct item is back-ordered, customer will be notified, if possible, of delivery date. If customer selects to ship back incorrect item, Campus Store will assume shipping cost for amount of UPS ground shipping only. This will be credited off at time of exchange for correct item. Customer will not be charged for additional shipping costs only if error is found to be the fault of Campus Store.