Web Ordering Guide
To purchase textbooks you will need to set up a profile with the Campus Store website. The Campus Store is separate from Banner and Blackboard and requires its own login.
- Select (Semester) Booklist from Textbook Tab
- Select current semester for Term
- Select your department, then course and section for each course
- After your courses have been selected click View Your Materials
- For each course select your preference and click Add to Cart
- Once all courses have been added click Continue Checkout
- Confirm quantity and preference for each book, then click Continue Checkout
- Select your preferences for condition substitution and course material changes and then click Payment Options
- Select your delivery method, IN STORE PICKUP or SHIP ORDER
- For IN STORE PICKUP select your desired campus location
- Select your desired payment option and enter required information
- Click submit order. You will receive an email confirming your order to the email address on file.
Make sure email address, phone number, and J number (last 6 digits) are correct on your profile.
To pay with Financial Aid an account will need to be set up. Guest checkout is available but credit cards are the only accepted form of payment.