- Your financial aid must be in place for you to make charges against it. If your aid is not available and you are unsure of when it will become available, students are encouraged to talk to Financial Aid and see if they are eligible for an emergency book loan.
- To use your financial aid you must have a valid SUNY JCC ID or a copy of your schedule with J number and a valid photo ID.
- Financial aid can be used to purchase course materials, supplies, a laptop or tablet, and meal plans. Other forms of aid may have limits on what you can purchase. Please see a Campus Store staff member if you have any questions regarding what your aid will cover.
- Financial aid cannot be used to purchase food or drink items, apparel, gift items, or gift cards.
- Financial aid can only be used during a timeframe determined by the Financial Aid office. It is generally open for a month starting the Monday before classes*. The Spring 2020 semester financial aid charge period will be January 6 - February 3.* After the financial aid charge period ends, no charges can be made to your account.
- After the financial aid charge period ends and if there is a balance remaining on your account you will receive a check from the Business Office. The Campus Store is unable to provide any information about when the checks will be sent out.
- If you have any questions or concerns regarding your financial aid account please contact the Financial Aid office.
*dates subject to change